Friday, June 4, 2010

My new found respect!




So today I tried to do a newborn shoot. I will tell you this I have a new found respect for all newborn photographers. It takes patience, time, and lots of milk :) I won't give up on this new challenge I've come across. Instead I will do newborn shoots till I'm blue in the face. Here is a couple from today. Little Miss Isabella didn't want to be away from mommy for not even a second. I had tons of cute props to use, but after 3 hours into it we called it a day. We will try again next week.

This week was full of sleepless nights and crabby babies. Sean has been waking up at least once a night and Reese has been up every two hours. So I haven't been able to blog or do anything but take a nap and try to keep up with the daily which I have probally over like six loads of landury. I did manage to get a couple cute shoot of Reese today.

Tomorrow going to be a day. Dr. Seuss at the Naples Zoo, then a sweet 15 in Ft. Myers. Keeping my finger crossed and knocking on wood that my camera doesn't poop on me. Sunday we arent really sure what we are doing just yet. Next week going to be a slow week nothing much planned.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers