Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What a Wednesday



Today my best friend Jenn came over with her baby girl Addison. I was super excited about meeting miss Addison for the 1st time. Jenn moved a couple months after we did, but she moved all the way to Va. It was super sad for all of us. Her husband and mines were actually friends before we met through them. We both have a passion for babies and photography. Gosh I miss her. She looks amazing. Addison was such a pettie little thing and smiles when you talk to her. Reese was all smiles when she met her. I miss you Jenn wish you were still closer.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I miss you to and had fun today! You guys are the greatest! Reese was so adorable and Sean is SO big! Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers