Thursday, April 29, 2010

Terrific Thursday



It's been a long week with everyone coming down with runny noses and sore throats. Glad it was a quick bug. No new adventure to mention at this time. Here two really cute pictures I took this week. One pictures is my husband & son having reading time in his crib. I decided one night instead of standing next to the crib reading him a book I would climb into his crib and read to him. The mattress is actually on the floor so don't worry our fat butts won't break his crib. My husband like the idea so he's been climbing in reading him his night time stories. We take reading stories in bed literally! Second picture is my daughter she loves sleeping in our bed and tries to hide under the pillow. She was actually babbling in this picture. I will say one thing I am truely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers