Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Babies are getting so big!






Today, the babies got new dinner seats. Sean is now at the table and Reese is the high chair. It's kind of cute cause she looks so tiny. I had to stuff teddy bears next to her so she doesn't fall over. She was chewing on her fingers like crazy here a shot!

Couple pictures from yesterday outside. Yes that is ketchup and mustand all over Sean face. Toddlers! The other picture is for my school project. It's called rim lighting. almost close to sun down you can get amazing rimlight just position the object in between you and the sun. The effect is like it's name is does a beautiful outline of the subject from the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers