Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beachen Wednesday








Had a great trip with the babies at the beach. Sean loves the sand. It's actually pretty funny he lays on his tummy and makes sand angels.He reminds me of myself sometimes when he's really focused playing in the sand his tongue sticks out. Reese somehow or another always seems to get sand all over her. I usually lay her down on a blanket, but one way or another her foot seems to make it off the blanket into the sand. She seems to really love the texture of it between her toes cause once those little feet are in the sand she moves them like crazy. Here a couple shots.
I added another picture from later that night of the babies watching or must I say stucked into baby enistein!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers