Wednesday, April 28, 2010

*M* Maternity Shoot






I had a maternity shoot on Monday, but due to this terrible storm that pulled through the power was out for almost 4000 homes and business. I was one of those lucky people to have no power so I cancelled the shoot. The storm was pretty bad it would of been a great day to take pictures of lighting for sure. Tuesday came and went so fast. My 1st offical shoot in my new studio. Usually I do a solid black background for most of my maternity shoots, but this shy mom I did with a white background since her belly wasn't huge. We laughed a lot durning this shoot because my son was throwing pastic balls around her and my daughter was babbling behide me. I'm glad she really enjoyed the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers