Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trash the Wedding Atire!











Sunday morning bright and early say about 6:30am or so I was shooting a Trash the Wedding Atire with Art & Rachel. You never really realize how beautiful, calm, cool, and just amazing it is on the beach that early in the morning.The sky was beautiful mix of different colors for blue, pinks, yellow, & purple. My bride & groom are from my Wedding I did back in March. Rachel had never worn the 1st wedding dress she was going to wear during the wedding. So I thought why not trash the wedding atire. It was an amazing good time. I haven't laughed that hard during a shoot ever. I will say that the chemistry between the two is outstanding. It's just amazing watching the two of them kissing, hugging, and smiling. I invited a fellow Photographer to come share my fun shoot. I had a good bit of different idea in mind, but he also came prepared with some other ideas. We didn't completely trash the dress but we did get it wet & sandy. Can't wait again for another trash the dress session!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers