Friday, May 7, 2010

G & L shoot







Today we tried to get some good picture of the l & g. My stupid external flash acting funny. So I did the best I could. Here a couple shots. I think I need to purchase one of those really annoying rubber chickens to get the attention of the babies next time. They were stealing toys from each other it was cute. The boys and Reese have the same birthday so it's neat watching them all grow up together. It was funny to think that Reese was bigger than them at one time now she in between the two. Thanks again Steph for bring them out.

Here a funny shot from early of my babies. Sean only wanted to take one picture UGH! Here another funny one of Reese chewing on her foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers