Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mini shoot with the babies :)






So I decided it was time to pull out my studio and do some pictures of Sean & Reese. It didn't go to plan cause one was crabby and the other wanted something for taking the pictures. But anyhow here you go! Reese is 9 months and Sean is 2yrs and 4 months. I can't believe how quick time flies. They are getting so big.







Nothing to new lately btw. It's been the normal day in day out kind of stuff. This past weekend I got my 1st real Mommy's & Daddy's night out. It was nothing to brag about, but it was dang nice seeing all my old friends. Adam got completely wasted glad it was him and not me. I do miss the college days and having fun. We brought up a lot of old memories from up in Gville. It was interesting actually being the sober one and watching the others make fools out of themselves! Sunday I had a maternity shoot and we basically laid around the house cause Daddy had a hangover. This week nothing crazy planned hoping to get rid of the honda soon! Excited about my girl's dinner on Thursday with a photographer friend of mines. Beyond that Happy Tuesday!

xoxo

Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers