Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mini Shoot with the Babies





Today was a late morning for the babies which meant they both slept in. Yay for mommy. So I decided today would be a great day to set up all my studio stuff in the living room. What was I thinking Sean was always two steps behide me checking things out. Finally all set up I figured I give it a try and get both of them to take a pictures together HA! Got a couple okay shoots nothing amazing. Sean wouldn't sit still for more then 5 sec at a time. Reese was trying to eat the blanket which you'll notice her hand missing in one of the pictures. Glad this isn't a real shoot cause man do I have some praticing to do. Here a couple shots. We are hitting the beach later maybe we'll get a picture or two. I'm in trouble when they can tell me NO MORE PICTURES MOM!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing so natural and happy
    you can see the love through your lens.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers