Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Madness





Today I got to see my soon to be studio. Can't wait to get everything up and not worry about breaking it all back down. The studio is the office space of our new family business. It's called "Cheapskates" and we are selling & buying used and new items. At the moment we sell things on ebay, but we needed another place to help double our selling. This place is huge over a 1,000 square feet warehouse. Nothing fancy at all, but it works for the name. I just ordered paper background and filters today. Can't wait to get my hands on a Nikon D300. Really Really want one, but I think I'll enjoy it more if I work hard to save up for one. I think I'm going to the Nikon used. Right now my baby is a Nikon D80 and I'm not complaining it does the job very well.

Sean was super sweet today full of hugs and kisses. After he took his bath and daddy was putting his pj on he looked over at me and said "Hello Sissy, Hello Mommy!" It was the clearest Mommy I've heard from him yet. He melt my heart in so many ways. I'm still in shock how much he loves his little sister. Right now both the babies are asleep. Me time :)

Watched a new episode of Life Unexpected. So addicted to this series. Really like the plot of it so far. Poor Ryan, Kate heart isn't fully in love with Ryan. Lux is such a pretty girl, love her curly hair. I don't know tonight I'm really random.

Oh saw Remember me the other day absoultely loved it. Ending sad. I won't ruin it for you and spoil the movie like someone did for me. Robert Patterson is yummy. Time for me to stop rambling. Figured I check in though. Nite Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers