Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Trash the Dress Shoot out"


























































PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR PRINT THESE PICTURES*******
ALL COPYRIGHTS ARE HELD FOR SUMMERFLY STUDIO ONLY!!!!
Saturday we had a Trash the Dress shootout with my Photography Naples Club. It was an absoulte blast!! 36 photograpers and 16 models!!! My team mates were Megan & Angie which was perfect. We just used reflector to pull off the lighting. My models names were Christina K, Brittaney K, Raquel W, Anayma , Michelle, Shoshana, Melinda, and Caroline. Make-up & Hair was done by David Frohmberg, Michele Galoppu, Carol from Salon International and much more!!

The heat index for that day in the shade was 104 degrees can you say hot!!! When I got home I was covered in cuts, sweat, and swamp water. I was a hot mess, but had the time of my life. We were shooting for four hours straight, but it felt like an hour. We even made into the Naples Daily News! I must give a special thanks to all the models for getting up early getting their hair done and make, then sitting out in the heat in wedding dresses. All you ladies did amazing and I couldn't thank you enough for giving us opportunity. I will have tons of picutures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy of two Sean & Reese. I'm a wife. I'm a semi-pro photographer. I love the outdoors.

Followers